On 7th March 2020 the Department of English Language Teaching at the Institute of Modern Languages of Pedagogical University of Cracow headed by prof. Joanna Rokita-Jaśkow organized workshops for language teachers First In-service Teacher Training Day.
The main topic of the workshops was the use of technology in language learning. The workshops were attended by 25 teachers.
The event consisted of five workshops:
- Creative writing for dummies – prof. Joanna Rokita-Jaśkow
- Let’s get spooooky! – teaching writing to learners at B2+ levels – dr Katarzyna Nosidlak
- Assessment in CLIL – dr Sabina A. Nowak
- Digital tools for English lessons – dr Yuliya Asotska – Wierzba
- Using technology to cope with teacher stress and burnout – dr Joanna Pitura, Sylwia Sotwin, Aleksandra Ćwikła (Koło Naukowe SNEC)
Due to the enormous interest in our workshops, we hope to organise more events of this kind in the future.